Monday, February 16, 2009

Eskimo Kisses



After a nice long weekend, I was bound and determined to get you and I out of the house for a walk. But when I woke up this morning, it was COLD! I went back and forth a few times, but decided that you and I are in desperate need of some fresh air and come hell or high water, we were going out there. So... the layering starts.
I left your jammies on (no need to put new cold clothes on)
I then layered on another fleece onesie
I tried on a few hats until one covered your ears and most of your face.
How about some little mittens?

Into the stroller you go.
Add a blanket
Cover with waterproof, windproof, coldproof, any kind of weather proof fly and you are good to go!

You promptly fell asleep while your momma lumbered around the school track a few times with a fat Doobers in hot pursuit.

Maybe cold days are not so bad after all!


No comments:

Post a Comment