Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!










Dear Little One,



It obvious you are bored stiff with lying on your back and that combined with my incessant worrying about your flat head has pushed me over the edge! You need exercise... you need fun... you need an EXERSAUCER! Yes, my friends. This is the cadillac of exersaucers. The seat rotates (which took you all of two seconds to figure out) and every darn little toy on there makes an obnoxious sound. I put you in there and it was immediate sensory overload! You did not know where to look or what to play with first. The cacophony of sounds coming out of there made my stomach hurt. But boy, howdy! You loved that exersaucer! You have been playing in it for a week or so now and it cracks me up. You are all about that toy for about 15 minutes, and then it is just too much. Overstimulation is putting it lightly.



P.S. Daddy keeps eyeing your toy corner warily as it is growing by the day! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment