Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Where is the time going?




I can't believe I have been back at work for five weeks now. It is still hard to leave everyday, but I know that you are in great hands! We have a great morning routine. Everyday, I wake up, shower and get ready. By then, you are starting to wake up. When I go in your room to let you out of your "burrito" (your swaddler), you stretch like you have had your arms tied up for weeks. From the second you wake up, you have the most beautiful smile on your face. How could I possibly have a bad day when they start out like this? We get you up, feed you, dress you, and do your hair (you have to have a matching barrette for your hair everyday!). Then Ouma comes over and I leave for work.
Daddy usually gets home before me, so you get to have some quality time with him before I get home and snatch you back up!
You are three months now and getting SO big. Just last week, you started grabbing for things. Last night, I watched you wiggle your way to the edge of your swing. We are going to have to watch you closely now!


No comments:

Post a Comment